One step ahead
SPM
Sunday 26 June 2011 | 06:41 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum :)


Okay this year 2011 , I'm gonna sit for one major exam .The most important one through-out my years at the school which is SPM . My feelings ? ohh relax take it easy , nahh ! For sure I'm nervous , scare , quite anxious really * because this is my last year at school ! So I'm gonna leave my lovely school this year . SMK Sultan Sulaiman , the school that had taught me a lots of meaningful experience , knowledge and courage . 


Okay okay back to the topic please ,
emm SPM ? I don't know if I'm fully prepared for it :( Still got many things to learn . Y U SO QUICK? no no no , Y U HAVE TO EXIST ? that's it ! haha . I should had listen to my teachers' advise . Form 4 is not a honeymoon year ! you must struggle ! but I don't even care . I'm didn't pay enough attention to my studies last year . Just to get 2 As , it takes me everything to achieve that . emm , but thanks God my results are quite okay this year . I hope that it'll maintain till SPM . AMIN


Last but not least , to all of my friends . Do your best , study hard ! we only have 3 or 4 months before SPM ! goodluck :) 


cheers mates :)

Older Post | Newer Post